Own Your Message
Public Speaking Coaching
Kimberly Kosmenko fell in love with the art and science of a great talk in an unexpected way: by finding the game in engaging students while working as a substitute teacher right after college.
Drawing from her experience speaking at national and local events, training in co-active coaching, and the latest research on how people effectively learn and build confidence, Kimberly offers an experience that will elevate your talk.
Bonus: You’ll gain practical tools for your ongoing communication in the process.
Work with Kimberly Kosmenko for a full-service experience that includes:
- In-person coaching to clarify your message, hone your delivery, settle your nerves, and elevate your stage presence*
- An action-oriented agenda for each coaching session
- Video analysis of a semi-final practice session
- Homework assignments to effectively and efficiently develop your talk
- Email Q&A in between sessions
- A customized practice and preparation plan to make sure you step on stage confident, relaxed, and ready to own your message
*In-person sessions are typically in Boulder, Colorado. Ask about other Boulder/Denver locations.
Kimberly Kosmenko is a phenomenal public speaking coach. She helped me prepare to give a talk in front of a larger audience than I ever had before. We worked together to nail down my content, identify and improve my delivery and presentation, and focus on how to stay "in the relaxation zone" before and during my talk. Come day-of, I felt confident and ready thanks to Kimberly. I would definitely hire Kimberly again and look forward to working with her again soon.